The advance bookings for lunch facility for Henley Regatta will open in due course.
Lunch reservations can now only be made each day of the regatta from 9.30am in the restaurant marquee (subject to availability).
Please click on the links below for further information.
- Sittings for Lunch at the Remenham Club 2018
- Lunch prices at the Remenham Club 2018
- How to book using the advance booking service (this service will open in due course)
- Friday and Saturday evening services
There will be two sittings for lunch each day between Wednesday 4th July and Saturday 8th July.
A three course meal will be served from Wednesday to Friday. Saturday is t.b.c.
Sunday 8th July will have a buffet service but with only one sitting.
12.00 noon – 1.15pm. Tables must be vacated by 1.45pm.
No one will be admitted for the first sitting after 12.45pm.
2.15pm. – 3.15pm. Tables must be vacated by 4.00pm.
No one will be admitted for the second sitting after 3.15pm.
From 12.00 noon.
|Wednesday to Friday||t.b.c. per person|
|Saturday||t.b.c. per person|
|Sunday Buffet||t.b.c. per person|
|Under 10's (Sunday only)||t.b.c. per child|
Coffee will be available throughout the day.
Afternoon tea will commence at 4.15pm (served in the resturant marquee).
The advance bookings service will open in due course.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Remenham Club membership number (which can be found on the back of your membership badge)
- Founding Club
- daytime contact number and address
- the day, sitting and number of guests you are booking for, and
- payment mentod.
Following this Clark Caterers will contact you to complete the payment process.
(commencing between 6pm and 7pm both evenings)
Outside: Spit Roast
Inside: Hot Buffet