This season's Remenham Challenge will take place on:
Saturday 15th December 2018
Details about the 2018 race can be found below:
Entries for this seasons Remenham Challenge will open in mid-November.
Crews can be entered in this seasons race here.
If you have any queries or are having any problems with the online entry please email: email@example.com
Entries close: midnight, Friday 7th December 2018.
This is a men's and women's eights only event for the following categories:
- Masters (winner decided by handicap). Mixed and composite crew entries welcome.
Junior crews are encouraged to enter their boats in the intermediate category.
The Remenham Club does not apply the BROE2 system to this race.
The following Remenham Challenge specific qualifying criteria has been agreed by the Remenham Committee and will be applied at this season's race:
- First men’s boat to enter elite* if the club had eight athletes qualified to compete at HRR 2018
- Second men’s boat to enter elite if the club had 16 athletes qualified to compete at HRR 2018
- All other men’s boats to enter intermediate**
- Junior men’s crews to enter intermediate
- Novice men’s crews restricted to rowers who started rowing during/after July 2018
- First women’s boat to enter elite* if three or more athletes qualified to compete at HRR/championship level at HWR 2018 OR 17 or more athletes qualified to compete at aspirational (or above) level at HWR 2018
- All other women’s boats to enter intermediate**
- Junior women’s crews to enter intermediate
- Novice women’s crews restricted to rowers who started rowing during/after July 2018
- Winners decided on handicap
- Mixed sex and composite crews are welcome to enter at masters level***.
* This Remenham Challenge specific criteria will be reviewed following next year’s HWR/HRR and subsequently on an ongoing basis.
** Wadham College crews to enter intermediate.
*** Shouldn't have to spell this out but... a mixed sex crew cannot compete for women’s masters category win.
Crew changing facilities will be allocated to visiting clubs.
Please look here in the week before the race for detailed information on where your Club may change and boat from on the day of the race.
Queries may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for volunteers for a range of duties.