The 2018 Remenham Challenge takes place on Saturday 15th December starting at 09:00.
The draw for the 2018 Remenham Challenge is now available. Please note that the race will be run over two divisions:
- Key times for the 2018 Remenham Challenge
- Key documents for the 2018 race
- Where to boat from?
- 07:45 - umpires/volunteers briefing at London RC
- 07:45 - mandatory briefing for all coxes/coaches at London RC.
- 08:20 - latest boating time (advisory)
- 09:00 - Crews in division 1 start. The starting line is the walkway down to Chiswick Pier.
- 09:45 - last crews in division 2 cross the finish line. The finishing line is the flagpole at Vesta RC.
- 11:30/45 - prize giving at Vesta RC.
Race numbers will be handed out after the mandatory coxes briefing at London RC. All race numbers are to be handed back to an official before the boat is taken out of the water after the race. A returns box will also be available at Vesta RC.
- Remenham Challenge competitors rules and safety instructions.
- Remenham Challenge course map
- Remenham Challenge marshalling start & finish instructions
- Remenham Challenge abandonment plan.
- Vesta Rowing Club Tideway Physical Hazards guide (non-tideway coxes please read points 1 to 21 for information on low tide hazards)
All crews must read these instructions.
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crew changing facilities have been allocated. Please see the draw to find out which club you are boating from.
Queries may be directed to: email@example.com.