The 2018 Remenham Challenge takes place on Saturday 15th December starting at 09:00.
The draw for the 2018 Remenham Challenge will be posted here in due course.
- Key times for the 2018 Remenham Challenge
- Key documents for the 2018 race
- Where to boat from?
- 07:45 - umpires/volunteers briefing at London RC
- 07:45 - mandatory briefing for all coxes/coaches at London RC.
- 08:20 - latest boating time (advisory)
- 09:00 - the race starts. The starting line is the walkway down to Chiswick Pier.
- 09:10 - 09:25 crews cross the finish line. The finishing line is the flagpole at Vesta RC.
- 11:30 - prize giving at Vesta RC.
Race numbers will be handed out after the mandatory coxes briefing at London RC. All race numbers are to be handed back to an official before the boat is taken out of the water after the race. A returns box will also be available at Vesta RC.
- Remenham Challenge competitors rules and safety instructions t.b.c.
- Remenham Challenge course map
- Remenham Challenge marshalling start & finish instructions
- Remenham Challenge abandonment plan t.b.c.
All crews must read these instructions.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
Crew changing facilities will be allocated to visiting clubs.
Please look here in the week before the race for detailed information on where your Club may change and boat from on the day of the race.
Queries may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.